Beyond the Limits Treks & Expedition is leading Local Trekking company In Nepal. It is established by an experienced group of people with big bright dreams in their eyes. With over two decades of experience in the trodden trails of the Himalayas of Nepal, we, Beyond the Limits Treks & Expedition is working in the travel & tour sector of Nepal to provide sustainable, eco-friendly, and comprehensive service. We cover all the corners of Nepal where tourism is possible.
With us, you will find complete Holidays Package In Nepal, Not only Nepal, but we are also running adventurous journeys Tibet, Bhutan, and Sikkim. Our years of experience, high-quality service, and amiability have rewarded us to become one of the major operators in the travel business. Our vision has always been to be more service-oriented than commercially inclined in all areas of our operations.
Specializing in escorted adventures to less crowded destinations in Nepal, our main objective is to share our passion & zeal with like-minded people who enjoy discovering new places. We do not follow the routine pattern of escorted travel where people are content with tours that herd you around in groups or from where you view interesting tourist sights from the windows of a bus. Rather, we prefer to follow a vision that seeks to involve our ‘Guests” right from the root level with the traditions and cultures of the countries you visit.
This is some regulatory information about the company:
- Company registration office ( Registration number 13647/057/58),
- Domestic and small industry department under the ministry of industry ( License no:-1945/61),
- Tourism department under the ministry of tourism and civil aviation( License No:- 524),
- Department of taxation under the ministry of finance ( Vat No:- 500114399)
- The central bank of Nepal for foreign currency transactions ( No:- Tre 501).
- We are also an active member of the Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA no.371),
- Trekking Agents Association of Nepal ( TAAN no.)
- Thamel Tourism Development Council (Member no 433)
- Village Tourism Development forum-Nepal(member no.728-053/054)