About Beyond The Limits Treks Day Tour
Beyond the Limits Treks Day Tour – This tour started at 8.30 am from Beyond the Limits Treks and Expedition p. ltd head office Thamel every day. you should be present at our office at about 8 am we will introduce Our guide and Driver. There will be a knowledgeable city guide for your city tour. you will visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbars square, and Swyambhunath.
- PASHUPATINATH 6kms/4miles from Thamel, Pashupatinath Temple is one of the holiest Hindu Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Situated amidst a lush green natural setting on the bank of the sacred Bagmati River, the temple built in Pagoda
- Style has the gilded roof and richly carved silver doors.
- This Stupa situated 11km/7 miles from Thamel is one of the biggest in the world of its kind. It stands with four pairs of eyes in the four cardinal direction keeping watch for righteous behavior and human prosperity.
Patan Darbar Square:
- Patan Durbar Square complex, situated in the center of Patan city, also known as Lalitpur, houses the residence of the former Patan royal family. Patan Square and its surroundings are good specimens of ancient Newari architecture. There are three main courtyards in the palace: Mul Chowk, Sundari Chowk, and Keshav Narayan Chowk. Mul Chowk, the oldest one, is at the center of Patan square.
- Located approximately 4 km. /2.5 miles, this Buddhist Stupa is said to be 2000 years old. The Stupa which forms the main structure is composed of a solid hemisphere of brick and earth supporting a lofty conical spire capped by a pinnacle of Copper gilt. We hope this tour will finish around 05:30 Pm and we will drop you at your hotel