About Chomolhari Trek
Trekking in Bhutan is unlike anywhere else in The Himalayas. The walks are long and arduous but they are complemented by crystal air and views that defy description. We feature here below one of the most popular trails.
- Day 01: Fly to Paro. On arrival, meet and transfer to hotel. O/nt at Htl.
- Day 02: PARO : Full day local sightseeing tour. O/nt at Htl.
- Day 03: Trek to Shana (2757m.). CAMP.
- Day 04: Trek Shana to Soi Thangthangkha (3446m.). CAMP.
- Day 05: Trek Soi Thangthangkha to Jangothang (4040m.). CAMP.
- Day 06: Trek Soi Thangthankha to Lingshi (4150m.). CAMP.
- Day 07: Trek Lingshi to Shodu (3936m.). CAMP.
- Day 08: Trek Shodu to Dolam Kencho (3628m.). CAMP.
- Day 09: Trek Dolam Kencho to Dodinanad and proceed to Thimpu. O/nt at Htl.
- Day 10: AM: THIMPU LOCAL SIGHTSEEING TOUR PM: Proceed to Paro. O/nt at Htl.
- Day 11: Drive to the airport for your onward flight.