About The Last Shangri - La Tour
The Last Shangri La Tour, organized by the Beyond the Limits Treks and Expedition is our determination to familiarize the visitors to the amusing Cultural Heritage of the tiny Himalayan Kingdom, which is also acknowledged as the Last Shangri-La. With the charming and pure unspoiled beauty of Bhutan has promoted the tourism of Bhutan. We have encountered that whenever visitors visiting Bhutan are free from their busy schedule they are attracted to book Bhutan holiday and we are good at organizing a systematic holiday Bhutan tour for you.
Bhutan travel as the Last Shangri La Tour can be arranged as a week program but it may not be workable for all so we have designed only 4 days of the suitable itinerary. Though the time frame is short it will shape traveling to Bhutan as an unforgettable one. Starting from the capital city, Thimpu, you will outlook Mini-Zoo, Memorial Chhorten, folk heritage, National Institute of Traditional Medicine and the stately Tashichho Dzong, Tours t la will bring fortune in your life. Likewise, you can even trip to Punakha through Dochu La Pass (3,100m), Chimi Lhakhang temple, astonishing Gangtey village. La tour guide will show the trail to Kichu Lhakhang and Ringpung Dzong where you will hike to the prominent Tiger’s Nest Monastery.
The Last Shangri La Tour is a lavish tour as you will spend 4 days in the sanctified place thus, you will find hotels in Bhutan with well furnish yet you will get them as the budget hotels in Bhutan. Most of the visitors have felt the difficulty in knowing how to travel Bhutan due to an unappropriated itinerary. Normally in tours, we will make you cover Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, and Wangdue. Likewise, the best season trekking for the package starts from March to May and September to October. Nonetheless, from the trek, you will get more than your outflow.
- Places covered: Paro – Thimphu – Punakha – Wangdue – Thimphu – Paro. Highlights of Bhutan – The Last Shangri – La
- Paro: Taktsang monastery (Tiger’s Nest), Drukgyel Dzong ruins, Kyichu Lhakhang, Rinpung Dzong.
- Thimphu: School of Fine Arts, Zandog Pelri, Changgangkha temples, King’s Memorial Chorten, Tashichhodzong.
- Punakha: Punakha Dzong , Queen Ashi Dorji Wangmo Wangchuk , Simthoka Dzong.
- Wangdue: Wangdue valley, Wangdue Dzong, Majesty the Queen Ashi Dorji Wangmo Wangchuk.